Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This material has not been published before and was not submitted for consideration to Editorial boars of other journals (or required explanations are given below in commentaries for editor).
- The submitted file is a document in Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- Internet-references in the text are accompanied by full correct addresses URL.
- The text type size 12 with a single interlinear space, author’s accents are italicized (everywhere, except for underlined URL addresses); all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed within the text, where they must be in accordance with the content (not at the end of the document).
- Text meets the requirements to stylistics and bibliography in Guide for authors of the section About journal.
- If material is submitted to reviewed part of the journal, the instructions as to Blind Reviewing Guarantee are followed under the submission file design.
This Section publishes the results of original researches.
This section is traditionally divided into several Thematic Headings (TH). Editorial Board distributes the articles by TH taking into account the author’s opinion. Usually no issue of the journal contains a full set of TH. Editorial Board may create a new TH or cancel the existing ones. Currently, there are 16 standard TH, and the titles of some of them varied over time:
ARTICLES ON TOPIC OF THE ISSUE (Published articles on the issues raised in TH "Topic of the issue");
by TH according to the different branches of philosophical research:
ONTOLOGY AND EPISTEMOLOGY
METHODOLOGY AND PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE
SOCIAL PHILOSOPHY AND PHILOSOPHY OF HISTORY
PHILOSOPHICAL ANTHROPOLOGY AND PHILOSOPHY OF CULTURE
ETHICS AND MORAL PHILOSOPHY
AESTHETICS AND PHILOSOPHY OF ART
WORLD HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY
PATRIOTIC PHILOSOPHICAL TRADITION
PHILOSOPHY OF LAW
PHILOSOPHY OF ECONOMICS
PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
PHILOSOPHY OF LANGUAGE
PHILOSOPHY OF RELIGION
Articles on topics which are not subject to clear identification issues or by genre, published in TH:
SELF-REFLECTION OF PHILOSOPHICAL DISCOURSE
MODERN HUMANITIES LABORATORY
CULTURAL PHENOMENON: CASE STUDY
TOUCH: ORAL HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY
Former title: Polemic.
This Section publishes classical philosophical texts translated for the first time into Ukrainian language; usually the text is presented in bilingual commented format.
This Section publishes reviews of the new books and articles devoted to historico-philosophical topics; section contains the following TH:
REFLECTIONS ON THE BOOK
ABOUT THE BOOKS
This Section publishes bibliographic data of the new historico-philosophical books and articles with descriptions of their content.
This Section publishes reports about historico-philosophical conferences, seminars, research centers and programs etc.
Publication of obituaries
This Section publishes philosophical essays on topical and eternal
Contains the following TH:
FROM THE STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS
This Section publishes interviews with prominent representatives of
the philosophical community
Contains the following TH:
ORAL HISTORIES OF PHILOSOPHY
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Names and electron addresses, indicated by the journal site users, will be used only for fulfilling internal technical tasks of this journal; they will not be spread and transferred to outsiders.